For More Information: https://www.renub.com/global-epilepsy-drugs-market-nd.php
Get Free Customization in This Report
Epilepsy is a neurological (central nervous system) disorder which affects the brain activity, causing seizures or involuntary episodes of unusual behavior, shaking a part or complete body and sometimes loss of awareness. The epilepsy patient may experience commotion of consciousness and movements along with sensory or psychiatric disorders. Anyone can develop epilepsy, irrespective of gender, age, and race, and can cause other health ailments also. It is the fourth most common cause of neurological disorder across the world and on an estimate; there are nearly 24 million people suffering from epilepsy worldwide, creating immense opportunity for the research and development of anti-epileptic drugs.
According to a report published by Renub Research, Global Epilepsy Drugs Market is anticipated to be more than USD 9 Billion opportunity for pharmaceutical companies by 2025. This report talks about the upcoming Epilepsy Drugs Market its future potential and drugs going through its clinical trial phases.
Client can Purchase this Report in Sections from below link:
Access full Research: https://www.renub.com/epilepsy-drugs-market-p.php
• By Country: United States dominaties the epilepsy drugs market. US market share is expected to grow due to the better healthcare support system, growing awareness & increasing per capita healthcare expenditure. This report covers the market and market share of the United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, India, China and Japan.
• Drugs Category – By Generation: Second and Third generation drugs are having a big market share. This research report provides market and market share of First, Second, Third generation drugs.
• By Drugs: Vimpat (Lacosamide) and Keppra (Levetiracetam) are holding big market share. Following drugs are covered in this report, Vimpat (Lacosamide), Keppra (Levetiracetam), Sabril (Vigabatrin), Onfi (Clobazam), Fycompa, Briviact (Brivaracetam), Epidiolex and Cenobamate (YKP3089).
• By Companies: The report provides overview, initiatives and financial insights of Eisai Co. Ltd, UCB Inc., H. Lundbeck A/S and GW Pharmaceuticals Plc.
Key Topics Covered :
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Global Epilepsy Drugs Market (2013 – 2025)
5. Market Share – Global Epilepsy Drugs (2013 – 2025)
6. Country - Global Epilepsy Drugs Market Analysis (2013 – 2025)
7. By Drugs Category - Global Epilepsy Drugs Market Analysis (2013 – 2025)
8. By Drugs - Global Epilepsy Drugs Market Analysis (2013 – 2025)
9. Growth Drivers
11. Eisai Co., Ltd.
12. UCB Inc.
13. H. Lundbeck A/S
14. GW Pharmaceuticals Plc.